Pineapple pie A quick and easy version of pineapple pie.
michelle last edited by
Fast-hand simple version of pineapple pie, egg tart skin plus sweet and fragrant pineapple stuffing, crisp to the dregs!
Ingredients: Pineapple half, sugar 40g, tart skin 16, starch 2 teaspoons
1. Cut off the pineapple peel, remove the pineapple nails, cut them into large pieces and soak them in brine for 30 minutes.
2. After soaking, cut the pineapple meat into dices and marinate it with sugar for 15 minutes. A lot of water will come out.
3. Pour the pineapple into the pot with the salted water. First boil it over a large fire, then turn to a small one and boil it slowly.
4. The boiling process also produces water. After the pineapple meat is boiled to a soft rotten state, stir-fry it with 2 tbsps of starch water. Stir the pineapple to a sticky state and turn off the fire to cool.
(Must be thoroughly cooled or refrigerated for a period of time)
5. Take out the egg tart skin after the pineapple filling is cooled and dried. The egg tart skin should be placed for 5 minutes. Let it be slightly Microsoftized and then put the pineapple filling into the egg tart skin. Don't put too much into the egg tart skin.
6. Egg tart peel half-pinched, with a fork on the edge of the skin, all properly handled, the oven preheated 180 degrees, placed in the middle of the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the baking tray, carefully remove the tin shell of the egg tart, and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
8. Remove the baking tray, brush the pastry with a layer of egg liquid, and continue to enter the oven, bake until the surface is colored.