Tomato slices with chicken breast are stir-fried with tomatoes.................................................
michelle last edited by
[Tomato Sliced Chicken]
Tomatoes are stir-fried with chicken breast. They are low fat and nutritious. The red and yellow colors make the dishes look very appetizing.
Ingredients: chicken breast 200g tomatoes (big), 1 onion 1/4 garlic, 2 ginger, 1 scallion, a little cooking oil
Marinated meat seasoning: 1 g salt, 1 tbsp wine, 1 tbsp pepper, a little corn starch, 1 tbsp edible oil, 1 tbsp
Sauce seasoning: tomato sauce 30 g Sugar 20 g white vinegar 10 g salt 2 g wine 10 g clear water 30 g Corn Starch 3 G
1. After washing chicken breast, remove the fascia and cut it into thin slices. Be careful to cut along the lines, otherwise it is easy to break up.
2. Put the cut chicken breast into the container and mix well with salt, cooking wine, pepper and cornstarch.
3. Sprinkle another tablespoon of cooking oil, grab and mix and marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Draw a cross on the top of the tomato with a knife and boil it in boiling water for about 20 seconds. Remove it and rinse it with cold water for a while. It will peel off the skin easily and cut it into hob pieces for reserve.
5. Cut onions into pieces, chop ginger and garlic into small pieces, and then cut a little onions for later use.
6. Mix all the sauces and seasonings in a bowl and mix well. You can taste them and adjust them according to your taste.
7. Pour proper amount of cooking oil into the pan and heat it. Stir-fry the chicken slices until they are discolored and broken.
8. Stir-fry ginger and garlic in the bottom oil of the pan over low heat.
9. Stir-fry onions, then add tomatoes and stir-fry soup over low heat.
10. Pour the sauce into the pan and cook over low heat until it is bubbling and sticky.
11. Finally, pour the chicken slices into the pot, stir-fry over high heat to collect the juice, and sprinkle the onions before leaving the pot.