In offshore fisheries, we need to abide by the relevant regulations of this region.

• In offshore fisheries, do we need to abide by the relevant regulations of this region? If it is not protected at this stage, what is wrong with rational utilization? In ocean-going fisheries, such as tuna longline fisheries, if the existing conservation and management measures of fisheries management organizations in this area do not prohibit the preservation, reproducing, landing and trading of this shark species, what is wrong with rational utilization? Of course, you can say that these fisheries management is not in place. If future maintenance management measures change, then abide by the rules at that time. Don't take an IUCN to be the world's fisheries administration. I think according to IUCN, Isurus oxyrinchus is also Critically Endangered (CR) in the Mediterranean. Not all shark species are protected, and there is no problem with physical stores and online stores selling unprotected shark species based on legal fishing. Well, I wash the floor, and I wash the sea.

扫二维码,关注微信。 扫二维码,关注微信公众号。Scan the QR code and add WeChat.

微信公众号:湾区乐生活

北京、上海、广州、深圳、武汉、长沙、珠海、佛山、汕头、东莞、中山、外贸、留学生

招聘、租房微信群

QQ群:湾区乐生活