God, I can t understand some people s logic anymore.

• God, I can't understand the logic of some people. In order to criticize old man Watson, I dare to say that "blacks do not exist", "blacks are an unscientific pseudo-concept and should stop using it". Yes, I know that Africa, as the origin of the species of Homo sapiens, must have retained many different races of blood. Of course, I know the inheritance of Pygmies and Buchmans. Qualitative differences are likely to be greater than those between Chinese and Germans, but can this lead to the conclusion that the concept of "black" cannot be confirmed in any context? So dare you ask the leftist advocated "black life matter" who exactly refers to the more expensive life? What would Martin Luther King call that dark-skinned audience off stage during his speech? What should be the names of those who got up after being shot by American policemen and were beaten and robbed by riots? Who is the one with nearly half the children growing up in a single-parent family?

Let's not talk about " black people " we must say that "part of the dark skin minority of African descent in Western society"???
    Then I would like to ask whether the "mosquito" in the usual oral language is also a pseudo concept to be prohibited from use? Instead of "mosquitoes", say "some species of Diptera Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Diptera, Di[拜拜]

扫二维码,关注微信。 扫二维码,关注微信公众号。Scan the QR code and add WeChat.

微信公众号:湾区乐生活

北京、上海、广州、深圳、武汉、长沙、珠海、佛山、汕头、东莞、中山、外贸、留学生

招聘、租房微信群

QQ群:湾区乐生活