Hibiscus omelet is good looking and delicious.
michelle last edited by
Good-looking and delicious, but also nutritious, this breakfast lotus omelet can perfectly meet all the requirements!
Ingredients: 12 fresh shrimps, 1 carrot, 1 egg, 3 salt, some cooking oil, a little wine
1. Peel carrots and chop them into small pieces.
2. Shell fresh shrimps and chop them into shrimp mince with a knife. (Fresh shrimps should be frozen for about 20 minutes before they are better shelled.)
3. Put carrot dice and shrimp mince in a bowl, beat in an egg, mix in a little salt and cooking wine, and stir well with chopsticks.
4. Take another bowl and pour in 2 eggs, sprinkle with a little salt, and scatter them into egg juice.
5. Brush the pan with a thin layer of oil, heat it and pour in the egg juice.
6. A round cake with two eggs can be made into two pieces.
7. Pan-fry the egg cake and take it out. Place it flat on the board, cool it slightly. Then spread the mixed shrimp mince on the egg cake, roll up the egg cake gently, roll it up and put it on the plate for reserve.
8. Pour proper amount of cold water into the steamer and place the egg rolls in the pot. Steam over high heat for 12-15 minutes.
9. Steamed and removed, sliced and served hot (with personal favorite sauces, such as sushi soy sauce or vinegar)