Flowers Blossom Richly This dish steamed on the table.
michelle last edited by
_Flowers Blossom Richly
This dish steamed on the table, high-value nutrition bar, New Year's guests have face!
Ingredients: Semi-fat lean meat, white radish, onion, ginger powder, cooking wine, sauce, oyster oil, sugar, starch, black pepper powder
1. Clean the lean HALF-FAT meat and chop it, chop the scallions, and chop a little ginger.
2. In a bowl, add a spoonful of cooking wine, 2 spoonfuls of sauce, 1 spoonfuls of oyster oil, half spoonfuls of sugar, 1 spoonfuls of starch, a proper amount of black pepper, a little salt, mix well; marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Clean the radish and slice it into thin slices. It can be done without peeling.
4. Boil the water in the pot and let the white radish slices boil for 1 minute. When the white radish slices become soft and transparent, they will be fished out. The purpose of boiling water is to soften the white radish slices.
5. Give the turnip slices to the pendulum and circle them evenly.
6. Put the cured pork scraps on the yard and make them a little compact*
7. In the middle of the empty space, also put a piece of white radish slices, and then put the minced meat in, so it looks good, forming a small flower.
8. Pour water into the pot and boil it in a big fire. After boiling, it can be steamed in a big fire for about 10-15 minutes.
(Fires should be burned throughout, and the time should be decided according to the temperature of the fire.)
9. Remove the steamed dishes and pour the soup into the bowl. Then add 1 spoon of sauce and 1 spoon of oyster oil into the bowl. Mix well. Pour into the pot and boil. Add a small amount of water starch to blend.
10. Sprinkle the sauce on the dishes, add a little green onion and red pepper decoration, and serve it on the table.