Well, the mechanical bird won't smoke me (I'm African)... But my ideal date plan is to eat, go shopping, go home and toss interesting things. There are many good things to play with at home.
- Encyclopedia in full color (I had three large encyclopedias in my family when I was a child, and the cover was cracked by me)
- There are many small models, similar to mechanical birds. Comparisons test hands-on ability...
- Puzzle (Don't be too perverted, just like 1000 gradient color pieces... I prefer jigsaw puzzles or galleries.
- Circuit board toys, is to give some modular wires and then assemble them, simple light bulbs can adjust brightness, complex serial, parallel, LED and so on, God can also do programming (for example, Cubelet in Fig. 5 is a modular programming device, make a small robot that can sense).
- Solutions to puzzles, such as S. Theseus's Ship and Serafini's Copies, which were popular in the past... Of course, this is different from www. I don't think I have enough brains or I should not easily show my cowardice in front of the gods.
(Why do I say that ____________ It might be useful, right?